BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Volleyball!

As I said in my last post, I play club volleyball! We have tournaments all over the place! If we win our next one, which is next weekend, we are going to the JUNIOR OLYMPICS! Isn't that awesome! I'm hoping to get a college scholarship to Texas A&M! They're amazing! They have so many traditions and songs! Some of their songs are weird! HULLABALOO! I mean, seriously, who besides the great Texas Aggies would think of that!? GO TEXAS A&M!!

3 comments:

Kristynch10 said...

Go Aggies! Keep practicing volleyball- you're already SOOO awesome! Love ya & WHOOP!

Kristynch10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larry said...

How are you going to compete in Vollyball? I thought the cast gave you an edge. Perhaps you are faster now and they just don't see you coming at them. Take care, larry
I have been bugging "you know who" to set you up on My Space but she is playing hard ball. I will keep trying.