.jpg)
I've got friends and family and everything I could ever ask for! My mom is AWESOME and really fun! My best friend, Hannah, is really cool too! My other two great friends, Shelby and Katelyn, are the absolute best! My mom has some pretty wacky friends too! But they're a whole lot of fun! I play club volleyball, but on February 1st, I slipped in the gym and broke 2 bones in my arm! Now it's what, 2 months later and I got my cast off about 4 days ago. I guess it would probably be OK to say it was a really bad break! I'm not done with this stupid arm yet though! I am wearing a metal brace at the time! For someone who loves sports, it was SOOO unlucky for me to do this! It was beyond crazily scary for me! I do like attention, but the hospital was INSANE! It was a pretty crazy ride, but thank goodness I'm almost done with it! I'll keep blogging to tell you more about me when something CRAZY happens! (looks like you're gonna be readin' ALOT!LOL)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Post a Comment